Access a collection of research-based, highly active PE lesson plans. Each lesson shows alignment to National Physical Education Standards.
Join us the 3rd Wed. of each month for an interactive presentation on a timely topic.
Our top trainers from around the world share some simple and effective strategies that you can use in your classroom.
Need $$ for SPARK? This tool will help you find grants specific to your state and area of focus. New grants updated daily!
See how SPARK aligns with national and state content standards.
Our SPARK principals, Dr. Jim Sallis, Dr. Thom McKenzie and Mr. Paul Rosengard, are sharing their thoughts online each week. Join the conversation!
Did you attend a SPARK presentation at a local conference? Access the handouts online.
Learn more about The Carol M. White Physical Education Program (PEP) grants to improve physical education for students in grades K-12.
Sign up to receive interesting articles on our profession, grant info and support, teaching tips, and SPARK news each month.
* SPARK "Create a Fitness Routine" Task Card
* SPARK "Create a Fitness Routine" Skill Cards (English & Spanish)
* SPARK "Create a Fitness Routine" Performance Rubric
* SPARK "Create a Fitness Routine" Student Assessment
* SPARK "Create a Fitness Routine" Home Play